Request an Appointment
DIVAS HAVE A FULL SCHEDULE
Mobile Grooming Services
- Available Monday through Friday 9:00am to 6:00pm with the last appointment at 3:00pm. We are closed on Holidays and weekends.
- Visit our Locations Served page for our Mobile Grooming services area of coverage.
- Every dog has his or her own specific beauty needs, please call 408-245-3647 if you have questions or complete the Contact Us Form to request a quote and book an appointment.
- Estimates provided over the phone or email are based on the dog breed, size, planned time needed to complete the SPA treatment.
- The final Bath or Groom price will be provided in person and based on breed, size, coat condition, haircut style (if a groom), the actual time needed to complete the SPA treatment, and the behavior of your dog.
Bath or Groom SPA Packages
For a complete description of our bathing and grooming SPA packages visit the Mobile Grooming Salon page.
Before You Request an Appointment
Please review our Vaccination Records, Pre-Groom Protocol and Appointment Cancellation Policies below.
Clients must present proof of current vaccinations before the SPA treatment can begin. We will require confirmation of all up to date vaccinations upon arrival at your 1st grooming appointment. We accept a typed receipt / record from your Vet as proof on your 1st visit with the name and phone number of your Vet. Your pup must be current on 3-year Rabies and canine DAP (canine distemper virus (CDV), canine adenovirus type-1 (CAV-1), and canine parvovirus (CPV).
If your dog’s vaccines are not current (within 3-yrs) or incomplete or you do not have proof and therefore cannot keep the appointment that you have scheduled, a $25 appointment cancellation fee may be collected.
Pre-Groom Dog Walk
Please take your dog for a walk to do its “business” before their appointment. We do our best to provide a safe and comfortable environment and any interruption to this process will further delay the amount of time to groom your dog. A dog waste removal and sanitation fee will apply. Thanks for your assistance.
Appointment Cancellations and “No Show” Policy
Appointments are booked in advance. If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please do so within 48 hours of your appointment. When given enough notice we can fill your appointment time with someone on the Waiting List.
If we arrive for a scheduled appointment and find no one home to release the dog into our care and no prior arrangements have been made, a $25 appointment cancellation fee will be invoiced to the credit card on file.